Old Garbage & Recycling Carts: Old garbage & recycling carts can now be brought to the Town Hall.  There is a large dumpster for old carts between the garage and salt shed.


Fire Number Signs

It is essential to have readable fire number signs for 911 purposes. If your sign is badly faded, call the Clerk, 693-9512, and replace it for $30.